Home  →  Virginia  →  Richmond, VA  →  Kiss & Make Up



Kiss & Make Up in Richmond, VA USA

Since 1984, we have been Richmond VA's premier shop for custom bra fitting, bridal lingerie, sensual toys and gifts. Did you know that 95% of women wear the wrong bra size and the other 5% shop at Kiss & Make Up? We offer the best selection of bras with band sizes ranging from 28-52 and cups sizes from AA to K to make sure that you are always looking and feeling your best! We also have a wide selection of adult toys, sensual videos, books, bachelor and bachelorette gifts, sexy lingerie, swim wear and more! Visit our website and browse through our great selection of sexy Halloween costumes or order a gift card online today!
 
Tags:
Bridal Shops in Richmond, VA
Lingerie in Richmond, VA
Clothing-Retail in Richmond, VA
Clothing Retail in Richmond, VA
Store info
Address: 5432 1/2 Patterson Ave, Richmond, VA 23226
 
Nice to Know:
  • Accepts Credit Cards Yes
  • Wheelchair Accessible Yes
Pay:
Amex, Mastercard, Visa
Opening times
  • Monday: 10am-6pm
  • Tuesday: 10am-6pm
  • Wednesday: 10am-6pm
  • Thursday: 10am-6pm
  • Friday: 10am-6pm
  • Saturday: 10am-5pm
 
Kiss & Make Up on map:
Relevant shop


Popular Stores Richmond, VA

Eurotrash — Stores USA  
Eurotrash in Richmond, VA

At Eurotrash we believe that fashion should be an expression of self. Clothing should conjure an occasion, a memory, a place, a time. It should amplif...

Red Wing Shoes — Stores USA  
Red Wing Shoes in Richmond, VA

Red Wing Shoes offers work boots in Richmond, as well as steel-toed boots and orthotics.

707 Fine Clothing — Stores USA  
707 Fine Clothing in Richmond, VA

We are a retailer of fine men's clothing located in downtown Richmond, VA. We specialize in crafting custom tailored suits and shirts and we also have...

Elephants and Giraffes Children's Boutique — Stores USA  
Elephants and Giraffes Children's Boutique in Richmond, VA

New and Consigned Boutique style Children's Clothing. Boys and girls NB-14. We specialize in smocked and appliqued clothing. Brands include- Kelly...

Virginia Commonwealth University — Stores USA  
Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA

At Marshalls, you’ll find the brands you want at prices you love. Which means you can bring home the newest trends from your favorite designers — ...

Popular question

 
What is the best/biggest shopping mall in the Richmond,VA area?

 
How much should I pay for an engagement ring? Where is the best place to shop for a ring in Richmond VA?

 
Are there any custom guitar painting shops around richmond,va?

 
Are there any nurse scrub shops in richmond, va?

 
What is the best tattoo shop in Richmond, VA?